Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Shoe with no Footprint





Hello world,

I for one adore this pair of shoes. Not only is it fashionable, it is also  fairly cheap: $40 and it is a shoe without a foot print. Get the joke. I thought it was clever. I would have never thought I would find so many sustainable products. It is outstanding to me that companies, big or small, are making the attempts to become sustainable and green with their products.

Product like this really speaks out and sends a good message to other companies about their products. With sustainable products come good reputation for the markets that sell them, the companies that produce them, and overall the sustainable statuses.

Eco-Bico
 


6 comments:

  1. Billabong! This is awesome, this is what I love to see when it comes to green-labeling. It shows the specific amounts of everything, from carbon dioxide reductions, to reductions in water usage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are awesome! very cheesy labeling! It is great to see that Billabong are making an effort on being more sustainable and letting their customers know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A shoe without a footprint? What are they going to create next, gloves without a handprint?

    I think this product is a great step towards sustainability - it's not often that you can find a product with absolutely no footprint, the key of sustainability.


    Check out my blog here: http://grassalwaysgreenerblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that these shoes are really awesome and are a great step towards incorporating sustainability into products that are used everyday! Its also great to see that companies are taking a personal initiative towards being more sustainable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job..But I really didn't get it how these shoes have no footprint...

    ReplyDelete